The Annual Report provides information to our community on our progress, achievements, highlights and challenges of the last year. It also outlines future approaches and initiatives that will impact our students.
The School Improvement Plan outlines our goals for improvement over a three-year cycle. Its details include our plans for how to implement and monitor the impact of our planned actions.
The School Context Statement gives general information around enrolments, curriculum and school priorities.
Other relevant documents and Clare High School Policies can be accessed by selecting the appropriate link below:
- Bushfire Action Plan
- External School Review
- Material & Services Charge (School Fees) – FAQ
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Parent Complaint Policy – Clare HS
- Parent Complaint Procedure – Department for Education
- Responsible Student Behaviour Policy
- Sunsmart Policy
- Suspensions & Exclusions : Information for Parents & Carers – Department for Education