The Annual Report provides information to our community on our progress, achievements, highlights and challenges of the last year. It also outlines future approaches and initiatives that will impact our students.
The School Improvement Plan outlines our goals for improvement over a three-year cycle. Its details include our plans for how to implement and monitor the impact of our planned actions.
The School Context Statement gives general information around enrolments, curriculum and school priorities.
Other relevant documents and Clare High School Policies can be accessed by selecting the appropriate link below:
- Bushfire Action Plan
- Electronic Device Acceptable Use Policy
- External School Review
- Extra Curricular Participation Policy
- Material & Services Charge (School Fees) – FAQ
- Mobile Phone Policy
- Parent Complaint Policy – CHS
- Parent Complaint Procedure – Department for Education
- Responsible Student Behaviour Code
- Sunsmart Policy
- Suspensions & Exclusions : Information for Parents & Carers – Department for Education