We welcome new Clare High School enrolments at any time during the school year. For enrolments in Year 9-12, or if enrolling after the school year has commenced, it is strongly recommended that families make an appointment to meet with the relevant Year Level leader at the school. This meeting will give us a chance to provide a tour of the school as well as gather any further information that will help us to support the child/children in their new school environment.
For 2022, Year 7 and 8 Enrolments are as follows:
- For Current Parents of Public School Students – From Term 2 you will receive an email or letter with a unique URL for the registration of interest for secondary school form for your child
- For Current Parents of Private School students wishing to attend a public secondary school in 2022 are asked to email firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain a registration form
For those transitioning from a local primary school into Year 7 and 8 in 2022, there will be an extensive Transition process where CHS works collaboratively with our local public and private Primary Schools, including:
- CHS staff visiting Primary Schools to meet students
- CHS tours for each of the Primary Schools with parents encouraged to attend
- Extended Transition visits for students with additional needs
- CHS Additional Needs Parent Information Evening – to outline processes and supports at CHS for student additional learning, wellbeing or behaviour needs
- CHS Transition Parent Information Evening
- 2-day Transition Student Visits at Clare High School
CHS tours are conducted every Tuesday at 9am for any interested community members or prospective students. Tour our extensive specialist facilities and see our staff and students in action.